Frostitutes
You must be a registered user and logged in to view the forum posts and media Please sign up using your in-game name so that everyone knows who you are.
Frostitutes
You must be a registered user and logged in to view the forum posts and media Please sign up using your in-game name so that everyone knows who you are.
Frostitutes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostitutes

Frostitutes is a well known clan based within the game of Runescape. Our aim is to bring the community together, work together, have fun and help each other out.

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*200M GIVEAWAY/DROP PARTY POT* PLEASE NOTE: TIER 3 MUST be achieved in the citadel in order for this to go ahead. So keep capping guys! Contact Net Storm, Fvry or PK Wolfy for more information! --
Latest topics
» hey im qaws9
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:21 am

» Suggestion next clan meeting ;)
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am

» Suggestion Make Clan Closer ;)
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:04 pm

» 17/02/2018 - Clan Meeting [Minutes]
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 pm

» Introducting ChaileyB
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Net Storm Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:48 pm

» ChaileyB | Goals and progress
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby ChaileyB Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:07 pm

» HyenaQueen - Intoduction
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Jawsmasha Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:45 pm

» What Other Games Do You Play?
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 pm

» *READ* *POLL* Website Competition!
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:17 pm

» Introducing : Mc Yoshii
Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll

Suggestion next clan meeting ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mc Yoshii
General
General

Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion next clan meeting ;)    Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Hello i was watching in the clan list and saw that we got over the 90 people in the clan atm.
But also see people who's not online anymore.

My suggestion is, when we write down the people who are inactive for a long time, maybee we throw them out.
Iff we want this clan growing we need active players.

Other side ;
People who are very active ; give them a promotion or a present for keeping the faith in Frostitutes Wink

Let me know what you think about it Wink
Loveyou all <3

Greetingz,
Jordy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Net Storm
Deputy Owner
Deputy Owner

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion next clan meeting ;)    Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Jordy, thank you for your feedback!

While we have great numbers in the clan, and currently rising, we strive to give all of our members a home. Inactivity sucks and there's nothing we can do to prevent it because life gets busy for all of us. I do agree with your point, though!

As for promoting active members, promotions for administration are locked in, and we value activity and encourage players to earn their promotions via capping at the citadel and being a helping hand to members in need.

Picture this, a restaurant cannot have 15 managers on the same shift. Although rankings in the clan show dedication and commitment to our Frostitutes family, if we kept promoting people for several reasons, we would all be deputy owner! Smile

Back to top Go down
Fvry
Owner / Founder
Owner / Founder
Fvry

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion next clan meeting ;)    Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am

Mc Yoshii wrote:
Hello i was watching in the clan list and saw that we got over the 90 people in the clan atm.
But also see people who's not online anymore.

My suggestion is, when we write down the people who are inactive for a long time, maybee we throw them out.
Iff we want this clan growing we need active players.

Other side ;
People who are very active ; give them a promotion or a present for keeping the faith in Frostitutes Wink

Let me know what you think about it Wink
Loveyou all <3

Greetingz,
Jordy bounce  bounce

This is what i've been thinking about for a while now, great idea. I think this needs to be discussed at the next clan meeting, so remember this for the meeting. We do appreciate your suggestions everyone.

Happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.frostitutes.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion next clan meeting ;)    Suggestion next clan meeting ;)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion next clan meeting ;)
Page 1 of 1